Fall has become an increasingly popular time to get married. The cooler weather, beautiful leaves, and slower schedules make it a perfect time to say “I do”.
Here are five product ideas to help you quickly and easily put together some key wedding essentials:
1. Add custom t-shirts to your bachelor or bachelorette party, stag and doe, or rehearsal dinner. Tuxedo t-shirts are always a fun addition to any bachelor party or stag and doe. Don’t forget the bride’s night out! Make your crew stand out with specially made t-shirts or tanks. Whatever your idea is, Fresh Image can work with you to create the perfect customized wedding t-shirts.
2. Hats are another fun way to personalize your wedding events. Take a look at our selection of baseball hats and visors. Along with fall come cooler nights. Keep your bridal party toasty warm with customized toques and scarves.
3. Fill a customized tote with a bachelor or bachelorette party survival kit for your bridal party – think: Tylenol, mints, water, sunglasses, hair of the dog, snacks, eye drops. Totes are also a more personal way to wrap your bridal party gifts as they can be customized with the bride and groom’s names and the wedding date. Destination wedding? Totes double as beach bags and can be stocked with a beach mat, flip flops, sunscreen, a wedding t-shirt, and travel tumbler or beer koozie.
4. Golfing before the big day? Think about adding some customizable golf tools and accessories to your bridal party gift bag or as wedding favours.
5. Still unsure about wedding favours or extra little gifts for the bridal party? Here are some more ideas that can be personalized for your special day:
beer koozies (contact Fresh Image for information)
Call Fresh Image to see how we can help make your wedding day perfect! From custom printed t-shirts to koozies and wine glasses, we are a great source for your wedding needs. Be sure to visit our Promotional Products page for more ideas.